100% PurePuristry Vine Therapy Serum
Luxurious, skin-firming care
- $64.16 ($320.79 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
- Recommended for mature skin types
- For a beautiful complexion
- Grape & algae extracts
- Vegan & gluten-free
The secret to a beautiful complexion lies in the properties of grape and algae extracts. The serum protects and cares for the skin while the antioxidant content found in grapeseeds has a positive effect on the complexion. Radiant skin and an even complexion!
- Suitable for use in the morning and/or evening.
- The serum is best applied to skin that has been cleansed and toned, prior to the application of moisturising creams or oils.
- Apply a nut-sized amount to the face and neck and massage in circular motions until absorbed.
- Suitable for the sensitive eye area.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed extract 
- Acacia Senegal Gum 
- Glycerin 
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract 
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil 
- Sodium Lactate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract 
- Algae Extract
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil 
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil 
- Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver) 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about 100% Pure Puristry Vine Therapy Serum
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology