- $7.66 ($5.11 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or DHL Express
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Thanks to its non-greasy, 2-phase formulat,, Avril's Eye Make-up Remover is ideal for effectively yet gently removing water-proof make-up. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The product is also recommended for contact lens wearers.
- Shake well before use to mix the two phases together.
- Soak a sotton pad with a make-up remover and place on the closed eyes.Leave on for a few seconds.
- Gently wipe away the make-up with gentle stroking movements.
- Follow with Avril's facial toner or a hydrosol.
- Effectively removes waterproof make-up
- Also suitable for sensitive skin & contact lens wearers
- Organic cornflower water is refreshing & soothing
- Chamomile flower water from controlled organic farming soothes the skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested & certified according to the strict requirements of ECOCERT
- 98% of the ingredients are of natural origin, 20% come from controlled organic cultivation
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Coconut Alkanes
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Centaurea Cyanus (Flower) Water 
- Copper Pca
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Levulinate
- Levulinic Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxyde
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Avril Two-phase Eye Make-up Remover
| || ||3||(16%)|
| || ||6||(33%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||3||(16%)|
| || ||5||(27%)|
1 customer review in English
14 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 14 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology