beltàbios Baby Zinc Oxide Protective Paste
Protects the diaper area in a natural way
($133.83 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Delicate & effective formula
- Vegan & nickel tested
Item no.: BJO-ECO-BEL45276, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 8032649452768
This fragrance-free product is specially formulated for baby's diaper area. It contains zinc, panthenol, shea butter and organic almond oil as well as organic calendula extracts, mallow, marshmallow and cornflower. All these components work toward protecting baby's skin.
- Use the cream with each diaper change.
- Apply to the diaper area after cleansing.
- Apply a thin layer to the skin after patting it dry and massage until absorbed.
- nickel tested (<1 ppm)
- dermatologically tested (on sensitive skin)
- PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil
- Zinc oxide
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract 
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract 
- Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Hydrated Silica
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About beltàbios Baby Care
Questions & Answers about beltàbios Baby Zinc Oxide Protective Paste
English reviews written for beltàbios Baby Zinc Oxide Protective Paste
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available