einhorn "Papperlacup" Menstrual Cup
Environmentally friendly protection
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic & odourless
- Incl. storage pouch
Item no.: XOF-MUE-PERIOD02, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4260508541009
The "Papperlacup" menstrual cup is a great alternative to conventional disposable period care, such as tampons and pads. It reduces waste and saves money. The cup is made of medical-grade, latex-free and hypoallergenic silicone. The rim is designed with small holes that serve to release the vacuum. The menstrual cup is environmentally friendly and comes with an organic cotton storage bag. The stem can be cut to size with a scissor if necessary.
- Before first use:
- Rinse the Papperlacup with clean water.
- Place water in a pot then boil the Papperlacup with the lid on for 5 - 10 minutes.
- There are many ways to fold the cup.
- Press the edge of the cup down on one side using your thumb and forefinger, clamping the cup between the two fingers.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water beforehand.
- Get into a relaxed position, such as a slight squat. Alternatively, stand upright and place one foot on the edge of the bathtub.
- Moisten the cup with a little warm water so that it glides better. Insert the cup carefully and not quite as deep as you would a tampon. The Papperlacup should then "pop" when inserted. Pull it down slightly if this is not the case.
- The cup can be worn for up to 8 hours at a time. It is also ideal for nighttime use and when practising sports.
- How frequently the cup needs to be emptied depends on how heavy the period flow is.
- To ensure that the cup sits perfectly, simply feel whether the base is round. If not, simply try inserting it again.
- Emptying the cup:
- Wash your hands with soap.
- IMPORTANT: Do not pull the stem. Grab the base with your thumb and forefinger then squeeze the base to release the vacuum.
- Carefully remove the cup and empty the contents into the toilet.
- After emptying, rinse the cup with water and reinsert it.
- Cleaning & storage:
- Place the menstrual cup in a cup then pour boiling water over it.
- Allow it to steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Allow the cup to dry then store it in an air-permeable container or the enclosed storage bag made of GOTS-certified organic cotton.
Note: Contact your gynaecologist when considering wearing the cup in conjunction with mechanical contraceptives, such as the IUD.
|Product Type:||Period Care|
|Content by Ethos :||Hypoallergenic|
- 100% Medical Silicone
Papperlacup Size Guide
Questions & Answers about einhorn "Papperlacup" Menstrual Cup
English reviews written for einhorn "Papperlacup" Menstrual Cup
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.100 products