farfalla Organic Black Pepper
Warming fragrance for the cold season
($213.67 / 100 ml, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Spicy & stimulating
- Ideal for massages after exercising
- A comforting scent
Item no.: FAR-xxpfefsb, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534011037
This organic pepper comes from Madagascar and has a warm and spicy scent. The strong, stimulating and activating essential oil is particularly suitable as an additive for warming massages for athletes and dancers. Pepper is typically used in the winter or at Christmas time.
- Suitable as an air freshener as well as a personal fragrance. For use in aromatherapy please consult the appropriate technical literature!
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Black Pepper
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Black Pepper
- No reviews available