farfalla Organic Saro Grand Cru
Features & Advantages
- Warm & green scent
- Revitalising effect
- Clarifies & strengthens
- ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
Item no.: FAR-xxsarob, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014946
The essential oil stimulates the defences and purifies the air. Mandravasarotra, or saro, stems from Madagascar and literally means "keeping evil away". This pure, 100% organic oil has a brightening effect on the senses.
Directions for use:
- Ideal for room scenting or personal aromatherapeutic care.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Do not use when pregnant or suffering from epilepsy.
- Not suitable for small children.
- Cinnamosma Fragrans 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Saro Grand Cru
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Saro Grand Cru
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available