Fitocose Baby Carota Tinted Face Suncream SPF 50
Protects against UVA & UVB rays
- $17.68 ($23.58 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
The natural sun cream has a high sun protection factor that protects against UVA and UVB rays. It is formulated for sensitive skin and is ideal for children. The cream is slightly tinted and does not form a white cast.
The cream uses 3 filters to shield the skin:
- Zinc oxide effectively absorbs UVA and UVB rays
- Oryzanol, a phytosterol obtained from rice brand, filters UVA rays
- Titanium oxide, a natural mineral substance, has a transparent finish on the skin and reflects UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply the product to the skin at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply the cream several times a day (every 2 hours), particularly after sweating or swimming.
- Avoid the afternoon sun between 11 am and 4 pm.
- Keep babies and toddlers away from direct sunlight.
PAO: 4 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Coco Caprylate
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Daucus carota leaf extract 
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Sodium Phytate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Sodium Anisate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- From natural extracts