- $12.78 ($8.52 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock - Limited stock available
Delivery on Wednesday, 07 July: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The sun milk protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays. It offers medium sun protection (SPF15) and binds free radicals thanks to the antioxidant-rich ingredients such as carrot extract and oryzanol.
- It is advised to apply a generous amount to the skin for the first 2 - 3 applications 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application several times a day (approx. every 2 hours), especially after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Protect small children and babies from direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun during the hottest times of the day (11 am - 4 pm).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract 
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Coco Caprylate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Glycerin 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Daucus carota leaf extract
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Phytate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Limonene 
- Geraniol 
- Citronellol 
- Linalool 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts and essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 15
English reviews written for Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 15
17 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 17 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available