Fleurance Nature Organic Scots Pine Essential Oil
High-quality oil for room scenting
- Woody & resin scent
- Ideal for purifying the air
- Obtained through steam distillation
Scots pine is a resinous tree that reaches up to 35 meters in height and found across Europe. Its resinous scent and ochre, orange-coloured bark are its characteristic features. Today, Scots pine alongside other pine species make up 20% of France's forests. The essential oil is obtained through steam distilling the branches and needles of Scots pine.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects