- Calms persistent itching
- Also suitable for irritated skin areas
- Ideal together with the Gimme Clean! Lotion
PETA Cruelty Free
- $19.98 ($9.52 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
A formula that soothes and protects against dry, scaly, irritated skin and scalp. This formula is an emulsion of vegetable oils and 5 essential oils. It soothes the most stubborn itching and skin irritation with Cadier Wood, Coriander leaves, Roman Chamomile and a mixture of other oils which have exceptional purity. The very gentle Gimme Clean! Shampoo complements and extends the virtues of the highly concentrated lotion to use without moderation.
- Roman Chamomile: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, soothing
- Coriander leaves: antibacterial, fungicidal, pain reliever
- Cadier Wood: antiseptic, soothing, parasiticidal
- Lavender floral water: purifying, soothing
Application: Massaging your scalp with your fingers and with our Gimme Clean! Lotion until the product is complete absorbed. Then apply the shampoo. Repeat the procedure and let the shampoo soak for a few minutes after the second cleanse before rinsing.
For a more intensive treatment, recommended 1-2 per week, massage the lotion onto the scalp aand wrap a warm towel around your head. Rinse and cleanse your hair after 20 minutes.
Test the product on the inner elbow and leave for 24 hours before applying to larger skin areas.
For her: gently remove makeup with your fingertips (avoid using a cotton pad on flaky skin) and carefully complete the care with the Miss Ella lotion.
For him: shave gently on highly sensitive, flaky skin and cleanse your face softly with the hair shampoo Gimme Clean!
Guaranteed relief for her and for him!
Precaution for use:
- Not suitable for children.
- Do not use on damaged skin and open wounds.
- We recommend to use this product for each shampoo.
Duration of use: It is recommended to follow this procedure until the improvement of the appearance of your skin is noticeable. Following skin cure, it is recommended to continue the procedure as a preventive routine and/or as soon as skin irritations or symptoms reappear.
Period of use: Between 30 and 40 days, depending on the are being treated.
- Do not use on damaged skin and open wounds. Always test the product on the inner elbow and leave for 24 hours before applying to larger areas of the skin.
- Close the bottle securely after use to prevent active plant extracts from dispersing!
- Keep this special formula in a dry, dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Advice after use:
- Do not rinse.
- Avoid all sources of heat on the body (the water temperature is recommended to be between 32 ° and 34 ° C), do not prolong showers (you can even set a timer between 3 to 5 minutes. In addition to that, you will save water!). Be aware that limestone in water is not good for your damaged skin.
- Use ultra soft, ultra clean towels and gently dab the irritated area to dry. You definitively should not rub your skin already fragile and flaky.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle to find a balance.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco and any source of unnecessary stress, as much as possible.
- Adopt a healthy and balanced diet, incorporating foods (fruits and vegetables) rich in vitamin E and antioxidants to protect the cells in your body: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios, wheat germ, spinach, kiwi, avocado, peas, but also eggs and fatty fish are true allies!
- Play a sport regularly and grant yourself some relaxation time as often as you can! Favour outdoor recreation and REST!
- Aqua (Water)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Distillate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Juniperus Oxycedrus Wood Oil
- Coriandrum Sativum Herb Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
- Xanthan Gum
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
Directions for Use & Safety Notes
Questions & Answers about Indemne Gimme Clean! Shampoo
| || ||4||(33%)|
| || ||2||(16%)|
| || ||3||(25%)|
| || ||2||(16%)|
| || ||1||(8%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available