Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Golden Hint
For long-lasting colour & shine!
($19.98 / 100 g, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Does not bleach the hair
- Free from chemical additives
- Perfect for grey hair
Item no.: KAD-KH-PHF-2-DE, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4260378040046
Frequently bought together with Digital Thermometer for Plant Hair Colours
Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Golden Hint lends grey hair a golden to red-gold shimmer, depending on the how long it is kept on the hair. The shade washes out over time. Perfect for enhancing hair vitality and shine without permanently changing the hair colour. Dark hair is nourished using precious herbs and given a golden tint while blonde hair is revived and refreshed.
Does not lighten the hair!
- Contains no chemical additives, no preservatives or artificial colours.
- Exposure time depending on the desired colour result: 15 - 60 minutes.
- The longer the exposure time, the more intense and darker the colour outcome.
- The longer the exposure time, the more red components are deposited on the hair and the colour outcome is strawberry blonde.
- The higher the temperature of the mixing liquid, the yellower the colour outcome. Therefore, using a temperature of the 50 °C is optimal and should not be increased.
- When used frequently, the additional colour glaze can darker the colour outcome.
- When used frequently, it is recommended to dye only the roots. Every fourth treatment can be used to dye all the hair.
- It is recommended to apply a Khadi Hair Oil before dyeing blonde hair.
- Khadi Golden Hint is perfect as a pre-treatment on light and blonde hair when using the Light Blond, Medium Blond and Light Brown dyes.
- For a more intense colour, without red components, it is recommended to apply a second colour treatment directly after the first application, as opposed to extending the exposure time of the first application.
- We do not recommend the addition of acids (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, etc.), as the colour outcome may result in a more intense shade of red.
- Apply to freshly washed, towel-dried hair
- Mix with warm water (50 °C, use a thermometer!). For improved longevity, a teaspoon of salt can be added to 50 g of powder.
- Apply liberally, cover the hair with foil and keep covered with a warm towel (or a heating cap).
- Exposure time ranges between 15 and 30 minutes with heat and up to 60 minutes without heat (see notes above).
- Rinse with warm water only.
- Do not use hot water, strong blow-drying, conditioners or treatments directly after the treatment.
- Only wash your hair with shampoo after 24-48 hours.
- The colour can be set with a Khadi Hair Oil after 20 minutes have elapsed.
Golden Hint can be mixed in the following ways:
- Warm and rich nuances, mix with Light or Medium Blond (up to 50% ratio of Golden Hint).
- Light, golden cinnamon shades, mix with Light Brown (up to 50% ratio of Golden Hint).
- Light, golden brown shades, mix with Natural Hazel (up to 50% ratio of Golden Hint).
- Mix with Senna Cassia for a warm and fresher colour outcome (up to 50% ratio of Golden Hint).
- Cassia Auriculata Leaf Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
- Curcuma Longa Rhizome Powder
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Golden Hint
Can I use hair dye over this product? It has been a month since I used it on my hair.
1 English review written for Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Golden Hint
22 customer reviews in all languages
1 customer review in English
22 customer reviews in all languages
Customers also bought
benecos Natural Lip Balm7 Flavours