- $6.28 ($6.28 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Friday 13:00 and receive your package in 1 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
Depending on your base (natural) hair colour, henna lends a beautiful shade of red:
- Intense red on light brown hair
- Mahogany / cherry red on medium brown hair
- Cherry / violet blue nuances on dark / black hair
- Cold copper red on blonde hair
The powder has an extremely fine consistency and contains no coarse fibres. Therefore, it is easy to blend into a creamy, fine paste and washes out just as easily.
The term "henna" primarily refers to the plant called Lawsonia inermis. It contains the colouring molecule Lawson, that attaches itself to the keratin layer of the hair shaft. Thus hair is both protected, volume enhanced and dyed at the same times. Henna also has a balancing effect on the skin's own sebum production and is effective against dandruff.
This product is 100% natural and therefore completely free from sodium karyatate or other chemical additives.
- Depending on hair length and density, mix the required amount of henna with hot water until a creamy paste is formed.
- Add half a spoonful of vinegar or lemon juice, mix well and cover for 12 hours (6 hours during summer).
- Then apply to clean, dry hair, leave on for 1-3 hours and rinse with plenty of water thereafter.
- The use of shampoo is not necessary. If the hair is very dry, a small amount of conditioner can be used.
- Henna can also be mixed with hot water and applied immediately.
|Hair length||Fine hair (circumference up to 7 cm)||Thick hair (circumference of 8 cm or thicker)|
|very short||30 gr||50 gr|
|short||50 gr||100 gr|
|chin-length||70-100 gr||150 gr|
|shoulder-length||11-130 gr||200-250 gr|
|middle of the back||200 gr||350-400 gr|
|very long||350-400 gr||500-600 gr|
- Lawsonia Inermis Leaf
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Henna (cold red shade)
| || ||56||(81%)|
| || ||9||(13%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||2||(2%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
1 customer review in English
39 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology