Le Erbe di Janas Yemeni Henna
Limited-edition plant-based hair dye
- Warm & light nuances
- Added shine & fullness
- Free from sodium picramate
- $5.48 ($5.48 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 13 October: Order today until 13:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The Yemeni Henna by Le Erbe die Janas conjures a warm, light red shade depending on your natural hair colour:
- Copper red on light brown hair
- Auburn on medium brown hair
- Coppery shimmer on dark / black hair
- Bright red on blonde hair
The fine powder forms a creamy paste when mixed with water, without causing any clumping. It contains no coarse fibres and washes out just as easily. The term "henna" primarily refers to the plant called Lawsonia inermis. It contains the colouring molecule Lawson, that attaches itself to the keratin layer of the hair shaft. Thus hair is both protected, volume enhanced and dyed at the same time. Henna also has a balancing effect on the skin's own sebum production and is effective against dandruff. This product is 100% natural and therefore completely free from sodium picramate or other chemical additives.
- Depending on hair length and density, mix the required amount of henna with hot water until a creamy paste is formed.
- Add half a spoonful of vinegar or lemon juice, mix well and cover for 12 hours (6 hours during summer).
- Then apply to clean, dry hair, leave on for 1-3 hours and rinse with plenty of water thereafter.
- The use of shampoo is not necessary. If the hair is very dry, a small amount of conditioner can be used.
- Henna can also be mixed with hot water and applied immediately.
|Hair length||Fine hair (circumference up to 7cm)||Thick hair (circumference from 8 cm or thicker)|
|very short||30 g||50 g|
|short||50 g||100 g|
|chin-length||70-100 g||150 g|
|shoulder-length||11-130 g||200-250 g|
|middle of the back||200 g||350-400 g|
|very long||350-400 g||500-600 g|
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder