MaterNatura Evening Primrose Shampoo
Mild Cleansing for fine & brittle hair
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Fine hair without volume? The Evening Primrose Shampoo by MaterNatura is particularly mild and suitable for fine, damaged hair. It has been formulated with mild, natural coconut cleansing ingredients. The formulation containing plant and essential oils, evening primrose oil and Aloe maintains and strengthens the hair, providing it with volume and splendour. Strengthens the structure of fine hair and gives support and stability, without weighing it down.
Application: Massage gently into moist hair. Rinse and repeat the procedure.
Note: Dermocosmetic products suitable for external use only. Only apply to skin that is not damaged. Avoid contact with eyes. When in contact with eyes, rinse with water. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of direct sun light and at room temperature.
- Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil (*) or evening primrose oil. It is a strong, 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, that makes a considerable contribution to the prevention of acne and hair loss. It is rich in linoleic acid and is one of the rare oils, included the gamma linolenic acid. These essential acids are building blocks for the cell membrane and has soothing, building, revitalising effects, while fighting against wrinkles. Evening primrose oil is also rich in vitamin E, protects the skin from premature aging and is responsible for beautiful hair and nails.
- Aloe barbadensis extract (*). The most important nourishig ingredient of the Aloe Vera Barbadensis is Acemannan, a mucopolysaccharide that has cell regenerating effects and strengthens the body's defences. The gel that is found in the Aloe leaves contains 200 nourishing ingredients, such as vitamin A, vitamin B, C, E complex, mineral salts, amino acids, enzymes and many more. The Aloe Vera has purifying, nourishing, wound healing, antiviral, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antibiotic and pain-relieving properties.
- Avena sativa (Oat) membrane extract (*) or oat germ extract. It thickens the hair and soothes irritations.
- Centaurea cyanus flower extract (*) or lily extract. Curative effect, supports the repairation of cells, is rich in flavonoids and amino acids and thus has purifying, toning, astringent and antiseptic effects.
- Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil (*) or oil from fennel seed extract. Antioxidant, antibacterial and fungus-inhibiting effect. Invigorates the skin, helps prevent acne. Strong reactivating, stimulating, skin purifying and brightening effect.
- Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, or cucumber extract. Nourishing and refreshing. The flesh of teh cucumber softens, has an anti-inflammatory and lipid regulating effects, while regenerating small blemishes.
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract (*) or lavender extract. Calms and soothes the skin, due to its high ester content. Contains ursolic acid with strong antioxidant and antibacterial effects. It inhibits the elastase that is responsible for the degeneration through inflammatory processes and the breakdown of tissue.
- Althaea officinalis root extract (*) or marshmallow root extract. Rich in mucilage and pectic with outstanding hydrating effects.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua [Water],Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil (*), Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Aloe barbadensis extract (*), Avena sativa (Oat) bran extract (*), Centaurea cyanus flower extract (*), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil (*), Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil (*), Anthemis nobilis flower oil (*), Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil (*), Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil (*), Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil (*), Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Benzyl alcohol, Lauryl glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-glucoside, Lactic acid ,Sodium benzoate, Glyceryl oleate, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Sodium olivamphoacetate, Limonene, Linalool.
* from Organic Agriculture
0 English reviews written for MaterNatura Evening Primrose Shampoo
35 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 35 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available