Natura Siberica Anti-Fatigue Eye Patch-Effect Mask
Invigorates & refreshes the eye region
- $17.28 ($34.57 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 07 June: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The moisturising mask refreshes and softens the eye area. It contains Chinese skullcap and Siberian ginseng extracts as well as 2 medicinal plants that are treasured in Chinese medicine for their astringent and firming effects. At the same time, chamomile and calendula extracts soothe the skin so that it can recuperate from daily stressors.
- Apply a thin layer around the eye area.
- Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes then remove with a damp cotton pad.
- Use when needed - can be used daily.
- Tip: store the mask in the fridge and apply to the skin when cooled.
- Aqua (Water)
- Melilotus Albus Extract 
- Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Saccharide Isomerate
- rhodiola rosea root water (H) 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Ginseng) Extract (WH) 
- Sorbus Aucuparia (Rowanberry) Fruit Extract (WH) 
- Spiraea Ulmaria Extract (WH) 
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil (WH) 
- Cellulose Gum
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Polyglyceryl-6 oleate
- Menthyl lactate
- Sodium surfactin
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
WH - from wild collection H - botanical hydrosol
Questions & Answers about Natura Siberica Anti-Fatigue Eye Patch-Effect Mask
English reviews written for Natura Siberica Anti-Fatigue Eye Patch-Effect Mask
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available