Nourish London Antioxidant Peptide Mist
Multifunctional, bi-phase care for the face & hair
- $33.98 ($33.98 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 11 August: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The Antioxidant Peptide Mist is a versatile product that hydrates, protects and encourages glow. Antioxidant-rich turmeric, probiotics and anti-aging peptides provide daily protection and support the skin's natural protective barrier in counteracting pollution and oxidative stress. Furthermore, hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin while liquorice brightens the complexion and boosts radiance.
Application: Shake well before use.
- PROTECT & PREP: Close eyes and spritz over the face in the morning to refresh and hydrate the skin, as a primer before make-up application and to protect the skin against pollution and oxidative stress.
- REFRESH: Reapply over make-up during the day, if you feel stressed or tired, or if the skin feels particularly dry or irritated. This will ensure your skin stays hydrated and constantly protected.
- Can also be used during the day on the hair to refresh the hairstyle and give a volume boost.
- HYDRATE: Spritz again before bedtime, under or over your usual moisturiser, to soothe the skin after UV exposure and for a hydration-boost that will help the skin regenerate during the night.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- polyglyceryl-10 caprylate/caprate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract 
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil 
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil 
- Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Saccharomyces/zinc ferment
- Saccharomyces/copper ferment
- Saccharomyces/magnesium ferment
- Saccharomyces/iron ferment
- Saccharomyces/silicon ferment
- Levulinic Acid
- Sodium Levulinate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from natural essential oils
- from organic agriculture