Pai Skincare Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Toner
Refreshing Skin Care for Sensitive & Combination Skin.
- $42.18 ($84.37 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Monday 13:30 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
- Calms, tones and rebalances combination skin
- Vitamin, mineral and amino-acid rich formula
- Perfectly pH balanced
- 100% Alcohol-free
- Formulated for skin that may be sensitive to chemicals or easily irritated.
- Pai Rice Plant and Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic is unique in containing pure 'living waters' extracted directly from the plant.
Rich in amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals, with regular use they help to cleanse and purify combination skin types.
These natural elixirs have the exact pH and biochemical balance of healthy skin, giving unparalleled skin affinity while improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
All Pai toners are strictly alcohol-free (alcohol denat). Alcohol, even natural grain varieties, can sensitise reactive skin and strip its natural protective oils.
How to use: Close your eyes and lightly spritz over the face and neck after cleansing. To experience the full therapeutic benefits of the plant actives, allow the mist to dry naturally.
For best results, use with Pai's Camellia & Rose Cleanser.
For external use only. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months of opening.
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Pai Skincare Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Toner
| || ||16||(64%)|
| || ||6||(24%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||2||(8%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 20 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 100 ml, 200 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology