puroBIO Cosmetics Eye & Lip Liner
The all-rounder for every make-up collection!
- $3.97 $5.68 -30% ($305.13 / 100 g)
- from 2 only $3.40 / Pc -40%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or DHL Express
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
This professional product by puroBIO is vegan and certified organic. As an eyeliner, this pencil produces beautiful, unique colour intensity. It is soft and light and precise to apply, perfect for defining the eye and lip shape. Rich in vegetable oils and vitamin E, it has antioxidants and nourishes the skin in a natural way.
For lip care, this product can be used not only to define but also to fill in the lips. It is free of parabens, fragrances and silicone.
The product is available in various colours. Some of the shades are vegan. This is displayed in the drop-down colour selection menu.
- PAO: 18 months
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate
- C 10-18 Triglycerides
- Olus Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sorbic Acid
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 75470
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics Eye & Lip Liner
| || ||69||(46%)|
| || ||54||(36%)|
| || ||17||(11%)|
| || ||4||(2%)|
| || ||3||(2%)|
1 customer review in English
76 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 14 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology