Terra Naturi Black Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
Adds shine & volume to dark hair
- For medium brown to black hair
- Highly conditioning
- Strengthening effects
- $4.88 ($4.88 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 5-9 days
Delivery on Monday, 10 May: Order before Thursday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The pure and natural Black Henna Plant-based Hair Dye conditions and adds luminous shine medium brown to black hair. The powder is derived from finely ground indigo leaves. It is ideal as a conditioning treatment that strengthens brittle and damaged hair whilst enhancing volume. The hair dye can be mixed with other plant-based hair dyes from the Terra Naturi product line to create unique shades. The colour outcome varies depending on the application time and amount of powder used.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix approximately 50 g to 100 g of plant powder with warm water until a thick, smooth paste is formed. 1 - 2 tablespoons of vinegar can be added to the paste if needed.
- Put on the accompanying gloves then apply the warm (body temperature) paste to the hairline and work it through the lengthens and ends of damp hair.
- Wrap the hair in a cotton towel, used exclusively for hair treatments, and cover the hairline with cotton strips. This keeps the hair warm until it is virtually dry (approx. 1 hour).
- Rinse the hair thoroughly thereafter then follow up with shampoo if needed.
- indigofera tinctoria leaf powder (indigopulver)
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Terra Naturi Black Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology