Tiroler Kräuterhof Organic St. John's Wort Oil
Soothes & regenerates
- For demanding & stressed skin
- Ideal for stressed muscles & joints
- With relaxing properties
- Olive oil-based macerate
- $20.48 ($20.48 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 14 October: Order today until 13:30.
St. John's wort oil is obtained by soaking fresh flowers in high-quality olive oil. The flowers contain concentrated solar energy and are ideal for skincare. The oil unfolds its calming properties whilst relaxing the mind. The oil has warming effects on the skin and is therefore ideal for use after exercise or when muscles and joints are stressed. Thanks to its regenerative properties, it can also be used for dry, stressed skin or on scars.
- Take one to two tablespoons per day when feeling emotionally stressed.
- Massages to support the optimal function of the skin and musculoskeletal system.
- Apply gently to chapped skin for an improved complexion
- Use in the evening on sunburnt skin.
- For heavily stressed skin areas.
- St. John's wort makes the skin more sensitive to light, so sunbathing should be avoided after application to prevent the risk of sunburn.
- It is not advised to take St. John's wort when pregnant.
- St. John's wort can have a weakening effect on some medications.