Wilda Siberica Detangling Pet Shampoo
Mild cleanser that detangles the fur
($27.96 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fur: medium to long
- Promotes increased manageability
- Gentle & nourishing cleansing action
Item no.: NS-45000, Content: 400 ml, EAN: 4743318102719
The Detangling Pet Shampoo is ideal for fur that is medium to long in length and can be used on cats and dogs. Its formula contains fur-detangling components that facilitate easier brushing. Arum cork tree extracts are rich in vitamins, essential oils and polysaccharides that nourish the skin. The shampoo is enriched with Siberian GInseng that delivers moisture and freshness.
Directions for use:
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet fur and skin.
- Gently massage to cleanse.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat application if needed.
- It is recommended to follow up with the Detangling Pet Conditioner from the same line.
- Gently brush the fur once it is dry.
- Aqua (Water)
- Melilotus Albus Extract 
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- eleutherococcus senticosus extract 
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Potassium Oleate
- Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil 
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil 
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract 
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 
- Jasminum Officinale Flower Extract 
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
- from wild harvest
An Official Statement from the Supplier: Russia-Ukraine War
Questions & Answers about Wilda Siberica Detangling Pet Shampoo
English reviews written for Wilda Siberica Detangling Pet Shampoo
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available