- Tulip-shaped brush
- With fine, synthetic bristles
The Blusher Brush by Dr. Hauschka is great for scultping and contouring thanks to its tulip shape. It fine, vegan bristles targets the area of the face for precise application and a defined look.
- Apply a mixture of the two Dr. Hauschka Blush Duo colours to the cheekbones.
- Alternatively, start by applying the darker shade to the area below the cheekbones, sweeping it forward, followed by the lighter shade over the cheekbones.
- Wash bristles with warm water. Use the Dr. Hauschka Body Wash to create a lather and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water, shape the bristles and place on a towel to dry at room temperature.
Tutorial: Balancing & Shaping
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Blusher Brush
English reviews written for Dr. Hauschka Blusher Brush
- No reviews available