farfalla Rose Absolue
A wonderfully sensual fragrance
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for home scenting
- Nourishing & rejuvenating additive for creams
- Can be mixed with oils
Item no.: FAR-xxrosea, Content: 1 ml, EAN: 7612534011907
The "Queen of Flowers". Rose absolue is made from Damask rose flowers. Thirty roses are required for just one drop of this absolue. Rose absolue is suitable for the care of dry, sensitive skin and has a rejuvenating effect. May also be used as a massage oil and as a perfume.
- Origin: Morocco
- Part of the plant used: the petals
- Extraction: extraction using a solvent
|Product Type:||Essential Oils|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract (Flower extraction)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H312 - Harmful in contact with skin
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Rose Absolue
English reviews written for farfalla Rose Absolue
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.200 products