- $15.68 ($52.28 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
This cream uses the exfoliating action of natural salicylic acid to remove dead skin cells and stimulate skin renewal. It also has a clarifying effect and counteracts the formation of clogged pores, pimples and other impurities.
- After cleansing the face, apply the cream with gentle massaging motions, only targeting the affected areas of the skin (blackheads, comedoes, pimples, etc.).
- The product can be used every evening for a period of 28 days. Repeat the application in this manner in 2 months' time if needed
- Prior to use, test a patch of skin to tie our any form of skin intolerance by applying a tiny amount of cream to a small area of the skin. It should be noted that small concentration of salicylic acid-based preparations may cause skin irritation within the first few days of use that are shown in the form of redness, itchiness, tingling and light superficial skin lesions that lessen with continued use. If irritation persists it is advised to discontinue use and apply a soothing ointment to the affected area. Only commence use when the skin has fully recovered.
- After applying the cream, avoid using other products on the skin.
- During the summer season, it is advisable to use a sunscreen with a higher protection factor during the day than is appropriate for your skin type.
- During the first few days of application, the exfoliating effect of salicylic acid can cause the blackheads on the T-zone to become more visible. This is a completely natural reaction based on the different hardness of the keratins of blackheads and surrounding skin. To avoid this, it is recommended to use a gentle scrub at least once every 8-10 days during the entire period of use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on children aged 10 or younger.
- Wash your hands after each use.
- An application during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not recommended!
- For very fair and sensitive skin that is prone to redness, it is recommended to stop use for at least one month before deliberately exposing the skin to the sun.
- Aqua (Water)
- Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Salicylic Acid
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Phytate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Potassium Sorbate
- Zinc Gluconate
- from organic agriculture
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Anti-Blemish Cream
| || ||6||(46%)|
| || ||3||(23%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||2||(15%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology