La Saponaria Thyme Essential Oil
Steam-distilled from Thymus vulgaris
Features & Advantages
- Fresh, aromatic & balmy notes
- For room scenting
- Ideal as an additive for DIY cosmetics
Item no.: LAS-OE028M010, Content: 10 ml, EAN: n/a
Thyme Essential Oil by La Saponaria has a characteristically fresh, aromatic and balmy scent that is ideal for room scenting and aromatherapy. It can be used as an additive for DIY cosmetics has is valued for its balancing properties that benefit blemished complexions in particular. Perfect for shampoos that target oiliness.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser or fragrance lamp for room scenting.
- Can be added to DIY cosmetics (creams, masks or soaps).
- Thymus vulgaris leaf oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at the municipal hazardous waste collection point.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction