- Ideal for oily & mature skin
- Also suitable to use on skin that suffers from acne & facial erythrosis
- Reduces the appearance of redness
- Soothes the skin
- $4.58 ($9.17 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 February: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Monday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Red clay is a mineral-rich clay that possesses anti-inflammatory and soothing properties to promote a radiant complexion. It can be used on acne-prone, oily, demanding, dry and mature skin types. Red clay improves circulation, supports moisture absorption, counteracts redness and, thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties, serves to relieve skin problems. Mature, dull skin is given back a healthy glow!
- Mix a small amount of the product with water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to cleansed and dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Finish with a toner or floral water.
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Red Clay
| || ||8||(72%)|
| || ||2||(18%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology