- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Antioxidant-rich & nourishing
- Refreshing & hydrating
- $6.28 ($6.28 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Pure aloe vera gel is extracted from the leaves of the aloe vera plant and has the ability to penetrate the skin to unfold its antioxidant and nourishing properties. It is a natural cosmetic additive used to provide sensitive skin with freshness and hydration. Ideal for dry skin, itchiness or unpleasantness. Do not use during pregnancy.
The natural liquid gel can be thickened by mixing it with natural gelling agents such as xanthan gum.
La Saponaria's Aloe Vera Gel is used as a natural additive for pharmaceutical or cosmetic face and body products - ideally used for dry skin, mature skin with wrinkles, dull complexions or sensitive and irritated skin.
- Store the gel in a cool place away from direct sunlight to lessen the risk of oxidation.
- Store between approx. 3 - 5 °C after opening.
- The colour may vary due to its natural state and aloe particles may accumulate at the bottom of the container over time.
- Common percentage used: 0.3% in face creams, 1% in body cleansers, shampoos or body creams, 2% in soaps
- The product carries the Aloe Science Council, Organic Cultivation, IASC quality seal of approval.
Questions & Answers about La Saponaria Aloe Vera Gel
| || ||3||(25%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||7||(58%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology